An incredible resource bank for composers, not only in the form of amazing guides/tips/articles/podcasts, but also in inspiration that boosts your aspiration!
How To Find Projects And Build Lasting Relationships As A Film Music Composer
You want to find real movies to compose music for…
…but where are they?
How do you find them?
And even if you do find an exciting project, how on earth do you actually get in touch with the person who can hire you?
I’ve heard those questions a lot. Usually followed by:
- Everyone wants experience, but I don’t have any!
- I’m just rubbish at meeting people and networking
- There’s too much competition
- I don’t think my music is right, or it’s not good enough
- I live in the wrong place!
- All the projects I find are rubbish
- It doesn’t feel like I’m getting anywhere
- No one wants to pay for music anymore
So I decided to do something about it.
I wrote a book:
And the best part? You can get the book for free!
Finding film projects takes a lot of hard work, but ultimately it boils down to this:
Make friends. Be helpful. Be memorable.
What does that mean, and how do you do it?
Well, that's what the eBook is for! Just click the link and I'll send it straight to you.